Friday, May 4, 2007

www.Estacreationz.com

I promise I will do a proper post today!
But in the meantime.....
Our Website, Esta Creationz, is up and running, so check it out and keep an eye out for new products. At the moment there will be cards and jewelery, but i'm hoping to branch out into lots of other cool handmade items (mind you.... I do need to discuss that with my partner-in-crime...my lovely sister Emz)
Please bear with us as the whole thing is still under construction so there's no logo or cool colours and backgrounds etc etc etc.
My Dad tutors a group of students in computing and has put the challenge out to them to come up with a logo in exchange for morning tea.....pretty good deal me thinks.

Ok.... it's not officially my 'computer' time of the day so I better busy myself with some housework.....oh and I also should think about my son's 3rd birthday and................................................ah! you know how it is.

2 comments:

oacemama said...

cool! just tell Emma to be careful with Disney stuff they are very picky about copyright on thier images and reselling anything.

Oh...and can I have your email addy?
Send me a email at jkonic@slingshot.co.nz.
I wanna talk moving to the Waikato with ya
xx
Love
K

skatey katie said...

very sparkly beads. very vintage cards. very cool.
lovin it :o)

ooooooooooo karen..........
now that sounds exciting X