I haven't posted for ages!!
I have a raft of excuses
- I am busy knitting my first knitting project since I was like....12 years old (a nappy soaker)
- My husband (being a teacher) is home for the 2 week break at the end of Term1, so all normal routines kind of grind to a halt.
- My parents have been overseas and I have been helping to 'oversee' the younger siblings
- I bought a new quilting magazine and have had my nose buried in it.
- I have just finished reading Mozart's Sister and am trying to catch up with my hubby who is coming to the end of Of Course I Love You....Now Go To Your Room by Diane Levy
- My camera has died .....sob sob......so there are no interesting new pics (we will get one soon!)
- etc etc etc etc
So here's my resolution to at least blog twice a week.....starting at the beginning of Term2
Till then............Live Life with Passion and Exuberance