Thursday, March 8, 2007

My Boisterous JK

In the last few weeks JK and I have been having a trying time with each other,
So today I will write about some of the FAB things about JK as I need the perspective and he is such a great little kid.
JK is funny, happy, imaginative, intelligent, loving, caring, boisterous, boyish and full-of-energy.
He has super fun interactive big little personality
JK supplies us with many laughs and entertainment, plenty of cuddles and kisses. He loves a good story, singing songs, doing games with Mummy, kicking the ball, playing in the sandpit, collecting 'cada skins' (aka cicada shells), climbing, jumping etc etc

This photo just says it all...........................


He is a caring little boy! From the day little LJ was born we have been talking to JK about him and LJ being great friends. He seems to have taken this quite to heart as he is just lovely with LJ and has been very concerned and aware of his little brother's needs. We have also been having little talks about sharing as JK can be a bit grouchy with other kiddies when it comes to sharing space, toys, turns etc...... Well all of that seems to be paying off.....check out what I spotted the other week.....................................

oooooooo.....how cute!

JK is a special young lad who will one day do great things for God's kingdom. He will be a FAB leader and great people person..............BUT for now his mission on earth is to shape his Mummy's character!!!!!



6 comments:

Jess said...

I so love your boys Lauz!
Karen and I were just talking about how we need to get together! I miss you!!! Call me some time! Love and hugs Babe!

Jennifer said...

Hello from PA. I am slowly getting around to people in the blog party. Stop by some time! :)

oacemama said...

I am sooo enjoying your blog Laura...you are getting sucked into the blogland vortex!

Looking at your profile and your interests...I would love to get together with you and chat...I am into many of the smae things you are...and constantly being challenged and aspiring to others!

If and when we move out of Auckland to the Waikato we can get together and the kids can all hoon around together while we chat crafts/wholefoods and nappies!

Your boys are very cute and it is lovely to see JK looking after bubba...my older ones love bubba and sometimes too much...C has been known to try and ride on Baby E's back like a horsey and literally cover him up with toys when he is sad!

skatey katie said...

lauz-babes...
these are two *fabulous* photos.
what a cool lil' guy you have.
he sure is mister personality!!!
karen...
OMG.. are you moving half way to the sunny bay????????
woo hoo.....
maybe we'll come over and crash da setius for a Great Big IRL weekend partee.....

Setiuz Mama said...

JESS - Hey gal! I miss you too!! Will call you sometime this week. Much love to you and your whanau.

KAREN - That would be sooooo cool! I am in a 'likeminded' drought as far as friends go and CRAVE contact with people who are walking the same path.
Hence the blog thingy.
Soundz like we need to organise a little get together with our families....hmmm feeling adventurous?! The Waikato rocks...
Feel free to grab my email details from Jess.

Rach said...

you guys all sound like you know each other.....as for me, i just remeber you as the little girl who would say goodnight and take herself off to bed when I was at your folk's place doing a *course*.
Looking forward to getting to know you better and maybe I can invite myself and my tribe to the big Waikato get-together!!!!!